|Monthly Class Schedule
• Classes for January 2023
• Classes for February 2023
• Classes for March 2023
• Classes for April 2023
• Classes for May 2023
• Classes for June 2023
• Classes for 5-day Course for Beginners/Domestic Helpers
• Classes for Advanced 6-course classes for Anyone
• Classes for One Dish Meals
• Classes for Desserts Only
|What We Teach
• One-Dish Meals
• Meat Dishes
• Chinese New Year Specialties/Cakes/Desserts
• Children's Classes
• Beginners/Maids Classes
• Beginners/Domestic Helpers (Maids) Course - The 5-day course costs $650. All ingredients are provided and the course includes take-home portions of dishes taught for employers’ sampling. It also includes a copy of my Cook Book 2, "Grandmothers Recipes, Everyday Dishes for Today's Families".
*Advanced Class- The 6-day course costs $820. Especially for employers who want their helpers to learn more after the Beginners' classes and anyone who is interested, who need not do the full course but only the ones they want, at $150 each Class
One Dish Meals - This 6-day course costs $800 or $145 per class. For anyone who wants a simple fast one-dish meal, this course will ensure that you will learn 18 dishes that you will enjoy. Quick and easy, with few ingredients, yet delicious!
Desserts Only!...popular Peranakan/teochew Desserts to make yourself...yummy yet not cloyingly sweet. This course of 5 classes with 15 dishes cost $580 or $130 per class. For anyone with a sweet tooth!
• Others - request for any 3 dishes from the list that follows, costs $120 -$140. Form your own group of 4 or 5 to start a class
Timing of Classes
• 10.30am to 12.30pm / 2.00pm to 4.30pm / 7.00pm to 9.30pm
Classes are conducted when there are at least 5 interested.
Classes are hands-on where possible and demo from scratch and will start with a minimum of 5 . All ingredients are provided. The cost is $120/to $150/ per class. A deposit of 25% or $20 is needed to confirm your place.
Classes will only commence if 5 or more sign up. You are welcome to make up your own group and request for your desired dishes which will be accommodated as much as possible.
Classes are conducted at Grandmothers Recipes Kitchen,
81 Gardenia Road, Singapore 578856
Email: email@example.com or